Like the Biomist SS20 system, the Mini can sanitize more completely and with far less effort and complexity than any previous sanitation method. The Mini is low-maintenance, portable and does not require electricity for operation. The Biomist Mini Sanitizing System is registered with the FDA as a medical device. It is used by hospitals, pharmaceutical plants, and several of the nation’s largest food processors. Independent testing has proved it effective in killing:
• Staphylococcus aureus MRSA (ATCC 33591)
• Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538)
• Escherichia coli 0157:H7 (ATCC 51559)
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442)
• Listeria monocytogenes (ATCC 19111)
• Salmonella choleraesuis (ATCC 10708)
• HIV- 1 (associated with AIDS)
• Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
• and the vast majority of all other viruses and bacteria
The Biomist Mini Sanitizing System is certified compliant with most relevant industry standards.
Download Product Full Specifications
Additional content is available to registered members. Click here to register online.
If you have already registered and have not yet received login instructions, your membership is pending approval.